Our stunning space features original brick walls, soaring, exposed-beam ceilings, and historic detail.
- Over 6,000 square feet
- 20’ ceilings with 35’ at peak
- 500 square foot kitchen
- Structural weight bearing beams (for hanging lights, props, etc.)
- Easy load-in gate (12’ x 15’) at street level
- Additional lounges for Production/Green Room/Hair/M/U
- Ample street parking
- Amenities: Wireless Internet, Modern Bathrooms, Wardrobe Racks, Brand New Heat & A/C
- All chandeliers, fixtures and curtains can be removed
- New Sound System
- Capacity 400 people
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is eager to provide you with unparalleled service. For each shoot, we offer an on-site manager to assist you with any needs you have.
We are situated in picturesque Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. We are conveniently located 10 minutes by car from downtown Manhattan and are a 5-minute walk from the Carroll St. (F,G) or Union St. (D,N,R) subway stops.
Rates & Availability
Rates vary according to the specifics (time, crew size, length of shoot, etc.) of your shoot. Please contact email@example.com or 718.522.3363 to inquire about rates.
Check out some of our previous shoots below:
NPR’s Live From the Artist’s Den: Norah Jones